Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photo Editing

This week I chose some of my photos and had a look at editing them in Photoshop. I tried to see if I could change some of them to make the reflection stand out more or make the photo more brighter, etc.
These are some of the photos I equalized.
This photo became more bluer once it was equalized. I'm not sure if I want this to be mainly blue I think I'd rather all the colours to be evenly spread.









This photo became to bright and unrealistic.











I then tried making a few partially black and white; either the puddle or the background.

I think this one looks okay, but not really good. The puddle stands out, but I don't think it makes the photo better than the original.

I like this one the most, but it doesn't make the puddle stand out it makes it look dull.

I sought of like this one, but I think I like it a lot more in full colour.












This one just looks stupid, it is really unrealistic.











I also tried making part of this photo sepia.
I don't like what this effect did to the photo. The background looks really faded and although the reflection stands out it looks like it doesn't fit in.








I like how this photo turned out, but it still looks too edited and I want my photos to be more natural.















No comments:

Post a Comment