Thursday, September 9, 2010

Circles excercise

For the first exercise I went out looking for anything that was a circle shape. I firstly tried photographing them in the centre of the photo, but decided I liked the circular object in the right side better.



I really like the contrast of the green and black here, the texture from the bush and pipe is also really effective.






I like this one because you can look through it. It is also a bit tricky because you are looking through a circular shape, but it is a rectangular prism inside.







I had trouble getting a really good face view of this one because it was so high up. I tried climbing on things to get higher, but then I was too far away.







I like this photo because of the contrast between the background and foreground. The background is very vibrant and eye catching, but the foreground is also so simplistic that its eye catching too.












I found this photo really interesting because there was an outer and an inner circle. In the first photograph I tried to capture the outer circle and in the next photograph I captured the inner circle. I like this shape because it spirals into the focal point.






I think there was some really good lighting this day, which helped capture each photo really well.














No comments:

Post a Comment