Thursday, September 9, 2010

Puddle Reflections

While on my photo walk I took a photo of my reflection in a puddle. I was looking at it and really liked it so I took a few more focusing on what I could see through the reflection. I really like this method and am considering doing something with water reflections for my final folio. Here are the photos I took:




This one was the first photo I took focusing on my reflection.





This one shows it was a reflection from a puddle.




I really like the next few photos because of the effect of the reflection, the clear sky and the detail of the trees. It reminds me of a painting and has an earthy feel to it.









2 comments:

  1. Great start, some good beginnings here Allegra. All the more pronounced given your late start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the trees in the puddle photos!!!

    ReplyDelete