Thursday, September 9, 2010

Perspective Exercise

While on my photo walk I tried to find some good examples of perspective. I found this really hard as most scenes I saw had one focal point and nothing else. These are a few photos that I think represent perspective well.

This was my best representation of perspective because of the two fences and the path. You automatically look to the corner of the fence, but the path and the other fence try to draw your attention.

For this photo I thought it was a tricky perspective and made better by the different angle it was taken by. I like all the different directions the wood panels go as they scew your perspective of the overall image.
I took this photo because the middle focal point is actually curved. This changes the whole photo and makes the viewer have to have a second look to see whats happening.

I took this photo because of the two paths and the fence line. When I look at it I think that it doesn't make sense, which I like.




No comments:

Post a Comment